- The Ultimate Guide to HMO- What do You Need to Know?
- Buying A Home with Shared Ownership? Here’s what You Need to Know
- The Mortgage Process Explained by Smiths Financial Solutions
- 95% LTV mortgages- Lenders like Accord are Offering Competitive Mortgages
- Latest Property News from the 2021 Budget- Stamp Duty & 5% Deposits
- Considering a Buy to Let Mortgage?
- Here’s Why You Don’t Need a 10% Deposit to Get on the Property Ladder
Smiths Financial Solutions Ltd is a trading style of Dragon Brokers Limited t/as The Dragon Network which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 599430. Registered office: Stafford Court, 145 Washway Road, Sale, Greater Manchester, M33 7PE. Registered in England.
Smiths Financial Solutions Ltd is a credit broker and you can confirm our registration on the FCA’s website
The actual APRC you are eligible for depends on individual circumstances.
If you are thinking about consolidating existing borrowing you should be aware that you may be extending the terms of the debt and increasing the total amount you repay.
0800 001 6515
Walton on the Naze
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex | Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Essex | Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Essex | Remortgage Advice in Essex | Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Essex | Help to Buy Mortgage Advice in Essex | Let to Buy Mortgage Advice in Essex | Bridging Loans in Essex | Shared Ownership Mortgages in Essex | HMO Mortgage Advice in Essex | Self-Employed Mortgage Advice in Essex | Adverse Credit Mortgage Advice in Essex